CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

prayer partners?

it's been awhile. though i doubt many read, my apologies to those who missed my words of wisdom.

i will not lie, this upcoming week is going to be emotional and i could use all the prayers you can muster up. saturday, april 12th, is when my due date was for our little kya joy. the past few weeks have been hard at time, but as the date that was once looming in front of us gets closer it becomes harder to get up in the morning, harder to breathe at times and harder to not fall on the ground, curl in the fetal position and cry.

we have so many friends and people we know that have just found out they are pregnant or are preparing for the birth of their first child. let me first say, that we could not be happier for these couples, but i wish i was in the same place as them.

i know this experience will inevitably have a wonderful lesson that i will glean from it later in life, but selfishly i want to forgo the lesson and just hold my baby in my arms. sorry to have been such a debbie downer this post. just lift me up this week, please. next time will be happier i promise.

be blessed.

cass

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I thought I better comment and let you know that I am reading this site! Although I do think you should update it more :) I'm going to try calling you today! I also have a new blog www.stephatdoh.blogspot.com

Love you and (as always) praying for you!!!

steph