CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

whirlwind

i don't want to forget any part of this so i am going to share with all of you my feelings and thoughts. i am sick to my stomach, have heartburn, and feel like every extremity is going to shake off. i truly feel like i am in a dream and just watching this happen to someone else. i am walking around the house gathering things to put in the diaper bag, washing bottles and washing the new clothes, burp cloths, and towels i just bought, but i don't think it's sunk in yet.

chris is bouncing off the walls and so ecstatic to have a boy and i am scared. i don't know what to do with a boy! but i am confident that He who has given us this child will help me along... I will share the whole experience later, but right now i am just going to try to get the rest of the house clean and move on from there!

stay tuned!

4 comments:

Stephen, Sara, Ella and Harper said...

I feel like such a fb/blog stalker right now, but you'll have to tell those of us outside the loop the whole story someday! you know, once you can think clearly, and get some rest, and things settle down....;)

Steph said...

I can't stop crying! SO, so excited for you guys!! Praying for "peace like a river" as you become mmommy and daddy :) Love you guys so much!

Suzanne said...

If I can do boys....you can do a boy!! I can't WAIT to hear more! Congratulations!!

Suzanne said...

Oops...wrong email address. I wasn't signed onto Blogger.