CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

one word

so our super fantastic Christian radio stations here in town were bought out by k-love... not a huge fan, but it still beats listening to sexually perverse songs (stay tuned for a riveting post about music later this week) and swearing while driving down the road... i was just really partial to life 88.3... moving on from that little rant

so on k-love in the mornings the radio hosts were encouraging everyone to pick one word for 2011 and one verse. so after thinking for about 2 seconds i had my word... if you are a regular reader of my blog you probably can guess per my last post what that word is... expectant. i have decided that I will not allow 2011 to be a year of expectations I have placed upon myself and my life, but rather a year of expectancy; expectancy to hear and feel God's voice and presence guiding Chris and me. i am expecting God to continue to blow our minds and rock our world with His faithfulness and goodness in our life.

my verse this year is Ephesians 3:20-21 "God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." (Message)

what is your one word and verse?

0 comments: